Saturday, February 12, 2011

lunch@oldtown

I was having lunch alone today at old town Cyber today, and just on time when they were having lion dance show there. Usually I will bring along my camera, but this time, I didn't.


It's the 9th day of CNY, mainly for the Hokkien to offer prayers to the Jade Emperor of Heaven (天宮), traditionally it's the birthday of the Jade Emperor. Last night the sound of fireworks was so loud until it scared my nephew.

After lunch, when I want to drive back to the office, one fella blocked my way, he wanted to take my parking space, and he's followed by another car behind. Since he 'insisted' to park here, at the end I have to move forward and backward so many  times then only could move out from the space. Imagine there is a Benz on your left, a Kerisa at the back, and another car on the right, all of them just less than 2~3 feet away. Oh gosh, they are really testing my driving skill. The worst thing is I'm driving a manual car without power steering. After I returned back to the office, I still feel my arms were shaking.

No comments: