Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My laptop is back~~

Finally, my laptop is ‘alive’ again! I have replaced it with new hard disk, my old one, still dead. Is there anyone can help me to recover it?

The new hard disk costs me more than 100 RM. When I thought I want to save money, there must be something happens that will take it away from me. This time, is my laptop. I really feel under pressure every time such thing happens, now I wish I could find some better way to earn more, buy gold coins might be one good option, but of course you need to find some experts for help.

Now I need to reload all the stuffs into my new hard disk, the thing is, there are still many important files and photos are missing and still in my old hard disk. And I have to transfer my files from my office laptop to this… Oh gosh! How I wish I could turn back time and all these things never happened. My Singapore trip photos~~~~

No comments: