Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another lousang + farewell

Had dinner with my ex-colleagues today.
And one of them just quit, today is his last day.
We were supposed to ask more people to join, but too bad not everyone could make it.
This is my second time 'lousang'. Last year I didn't have any chance for this, and this year, I had twice. Does it mean that I'll have better luck this year? haha
I'm still remember last year, we were ordering almost the same food also during CNY. Anyhow, this year different people joined.
Things change from time to time, it's out of our control but the most important is, we have to precious every moment we have, and try our best for everything.

Good Luck, Everyone~! And All the BEST 2u~~


pls: recently not really feeling want to work, by right I have so many tasks and limited time, but..... just no energy... it's very bad.

No comments: