Thursday, October 6, 2011

Saying Good Bye to the Apple Hero


What most of the people will be at their 56 years old?
Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple, has already become the legend.
I had once thought of owning an iPhone, or iPad, although I don't really think I can afford it. But I believe it's many people's dream too. Because of Mac, iPhone, iPad, etc. he created an "Apple world", which group all the Apple-pals together. I still wish that, maybe one day, I'll decide to buy some i-product, then I'll become part of the 'family' too. However, that time Jobs won't be there anymore.
No matter what, he is a legend, and the bitten apple will always be there in everybody's mind.
RIP, Jobs.

2 comments:

Casendra said...

You can grab an 8GB ipodtouch, its already very awesome!

Ya man, he changed the world...

Debbie Y said...

you know, I'm actually felt sad when i heard about his gone.

Sighhh....