Thursday, October 27, 2011

Souvenir from German


My friend visited to German last month and brought us these -- chocolates.

I like to eat chocolates but never really study on them. I don't know the history about chocolates, never recognize the flavour of chocolates and don't know which chocolate from which country is better. All I know is Belgium is famous with their chocolates and there are dark chocolates and milk chocolates, they can also be added with many other different ingredients and flavours... other than that..... anything else I need to know?

Although I'm not really picky about chocolates, there are still certain flavours that I would prefer. I like dark chocolates, but not 'too dark'. Actually I have sensitive teeth, so some local chocolates which are too sweet I can't really take them, that's why I choose dark choc.

Besides Godiva, I don't really know any other famous brand for chocolates. I googled this brand, actually it's famous in Belgium: http://www.dolfin.be/?lang=Fr&page=produits. You can check if you want to know more about it. Of course I don't have it all, just took a few, and actually they are quite nice.


No comments: