Monday, May 7, 2012

Gathering + Housewarming

It's been quite long time since our last gathering, some of them I even didn't see for years. For some of us, it's our 6th year since we knew each other, pretty long isn't it? And I really treasure the friendship that we have, and also appreciate that we can still keep contact with each other, still able to sit together in a table and chit-chatting.

Some of the topics that we chatted were quite 'wild', it actually reminded us of our last housewarming at Susan's house years ago. The 'truth and dare' that we were playing, and it was wild, also. Things that we shared were big, but of course, it didn't go deep enough to reveal too much 'truth'. Some started 'deep' after a few glasses of wine, and the rest just tried to put on their shield. You know, you can't be too confident about yourself to believe that you have the power to get other people to tell you everything, for what we define as "secret".

Still, I enjoyed the moment we had at the night. But unbelievable that I didn't take a single photo with my camera, it's rarely happened to me before, as you know, I like to shot, shot, shot whatever I see, especially after I played with blogs and fbs. I respect their privacy, so all the memories are just in our minds. I really wish that everybody had a great time.

Thanks Joce for your invitation and your great arrangement. And Mrs. Goh, really enjoyed talking to you that night, and you are more than just 'the wife of my ex-colleague', hopefully we can meet each other again soon. Ian & Isabelle, good to play with you, I really believe that I'm good with kids... :P And for the rest, thanks for your time and sharing, wishing you a great future and happy life.

No comments: