Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A day with old friends

An old friend of mine came back to Malaysia for 1 week, she found me in FB and invited me and another friend to come out for dinner.

It's been long time since we last met, I can't even remember when. While 3 of us had worked in the same area before (different time and different companies) there were loads of memories for us to flash back.

This time, we had another member joining our gathering too. And because of their status changed, we have another topic to chat -- childcare. haha! Even though both A Ling & I are still single, but we really learn a lot from our nephews.

We have been friends for 20 years, it never be easy, so I really cherish the moment we have and treasure our friendship. I wish that we could be like this, meeting each other from time to time in the coming 30, 40 even 50 years.


Due to privacy concern, the photo is edited, but do you still can tell who is who? :P

No comments: