Thursday, May 24, 2012

Self-grooming and make-up

I don't know why it's called a 'course' but actually I did sign up for a few courses of facial treatment since the past few years. Actually I know nothing about facial, I don't even make up, and quite a beginner in self-grooming. What I do is just try to make myself look neat and tidy (not pretty), that's all. So you won't see me with my well-trimmed eyebrows all the time (if you do, that means at least a few days ago I went to saloon), and I'm always with my 'original' face without any chemicals on, unless I'm going to a dinner or special occasion. That's why, whenever people see me with make-up on to work or to some ordinary occasion like gathering or class, they will be shocked! For me, either it's too good or too bad, I know how the worst face look as, so I'm really scared of doing makeup for myself.

I know it's not good for a lady who doesn't know how to do self make-up, I think it should be a basic skill for most of the female, even young school girls can do a smokey eyes, some of those who I saw on the street, are almost make over already, transformed into a different person. Maybe I should join some beauty school like Regency Beauty to learn how to do make-ups and also groom myself. And hopefully by then, I don't need to sign up for saloon course anymore.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments: