Friday, October 10, 2008

Cannot speak English??

I should have asked her name and position in the school. I can't imagine that a person who works in school, cannot communicate in English~~ Gosh! Even if a 'pasar aunty' can show off her English to the customer, how come a school can hire somebody that can't speak English?

My Korean colleague wants to send her little girl to primary school next year, so she called up the school and asked for the registration process, but the lady who answered can't really speak English, she can only speak Mandarin or Malay which my colleague can't speak any of them.

She's a Chinese~~ Oh My Gosh! What a shame to my own people. School doesn't teach English? Even if she is a secondary school graduate, she also should have learned English for > 10 years! Don't tell me they are hiring a primary school graduate... really unbelievable... (sweat...)

But at least it's better than Chinese do not speak Chinese.... right?

No comments: