Friday, October 17, 2008

Communication Barrier

I really don't know how to communicate with him. He's kind of having prejudice against me, everything I say or do he'll have something to say, and no matter how I respond, it'll end up with his comment that -- I'm hard to be communicate with.

I've already proved that it's not only I'm facing the problem, as some others also having the same feeling too. I admit that I'm not strong in communication skills, sometimes I also found difficulty in getting along with my peers, but I've never seen such a cranky person and so hard to communicate with.

I'm not good in fighting or arguing, so I just keep silent and swallow all my words and anger to myself. I know whatever I say he'll still fight back, he has no respect on me at all. I can say we have a great communication barrier between both of us.

What I hope now is, if we had a chance to move again, please please please don't set my seat next to him again.

No comments: