Sunday, October 5, 2008

Is these all I got?



I took it as a 'surprise' when the TL brought me this...... she showed me the true 'sincereness' she has to us by bringing this as an 'appreciation'. I responded with a great thankful smile and words, but what she didn't realize was, there is a sneer in my heart.

What? After all the things that we've done, after we had left our busy jobs behind during the peak period, and this is what we got? It doesn't mean about the cost, it's showing how much appreciation you have to our hardwork -- a sticky note and 2 snacks < RM1 in total.

However, as what my friend told me, never care about your hardwork, and don't be upset if you found that nobody appreciates. Because every little thing that you've done today, will become part of your credit in the future. There's not much thing that you did is really a waste, somebody might have seen it.

This is what I always believe. And even if some may thought that we were doing silly and stupid work, but who knows, maybe next day, you'll find that what you do today is paid off.

The young man still couldn't understand, that's why he's arguing with me. I'm not first day working, although I'm not expert, I still know some rules in the corporate world. I've learnt a lot from other seniors, you have your own principles, then just go on with it. I won't try to convince you and please don't you try it too.

1 comment:

526Gemini said...

year, y so yoke shun one?! at least buy the large size chip mah!!