Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MC...... finally

After getting "perfect attendance" for the past year, today I decided to 'give up' by taking MC at home.

The flu virus really strong this time, first was my father, then infected to my mum, and the little fella caught it, then my brother was the next. We believe that he caught another virus from outside, because he's more serious than others, almost slept for the whole day. And now I'm sufferred from the flu virus.

I actually had already fell sick yesterday, but I still 'tahan' until my shift finished, dizzy for the whole day, couldn't even know what I'm talking about, got a call from a difficult user somemore, kept complaining about how troublesome our system is. Maybe because of that call, I decided to take one day MC at home... haha

But actually, I had been sleeping for almost the whole day as well. Maybe is the effect of medicine, maybe I just really too tired. Anyway, I feel relief finally I could decide to take medical leave. It's just what I deserve to have, I'm not that strong anyway.

No comments: