Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thinking...

Just read a friend's blog, and found that actually she has started to think of finding a new oppty.
I never aware that, M can be the only reason (at least is the major reason, I think...) why she's still staying here. Now M is going to leave the team, and she starts to feel wavering.

What about me?

While all my family members besides my mum, others are keep staying in their first job, I'm the only one who had changed jobs few times, and this is my 5th job.

When many members were having hard times and leaving one after another, I did feel wanna quit too. But I just couldn't make up my mind because I just want to find a place to settle down. Changing jobs are not the exciting and happy thing for me. Salary is important but not the main consideration, it's about satisfaction and motivation of work.

Even if I'm no longer thinking to leave in the short while, I still can't really see my future here. Yes, new opptys are coming towards me, but the thing is, am I really capable to pick it up? Moreover, after so many negative things that you have heard and found out about your employer, you will doubt if you have made the right decision.

I believe in fate and destiny. I'm not in any religion, but still I believe that somehow there is a 'power' up there already has a plan for you. When time comes, you'll see what you have to do.

For me, working is just earn for living. I don't have any great career expectation and high goal to achieve. I knew that I'm not a leader-type person, so I'll just do my best to play the role as a team player. And so far I'm working fine with that.

Future? Just let the time tells.

1 comment:

526Gemini said...

If you r happy wt what u have, just stick wt it.

There r no best employer in the world, but u can choose the one that u hate the less !!