Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Looking for new camera



OK... I know everybody is looking for a DSLR now. Well, I don't have the budget, nor the skills, so I would better to get myself a simple point-and-shoot camera first.

I'm not good in photographing, don't even mention how to differentiate the what mm lens, what shutter speed... totally blank to me. But still, I do like taking pictures, furthermore currently there are so many friends around me are crazy about photographing, then gradually after affected by others, they have aroused my interest on this.

So now, after recommended by my deary brother, I'm now looking for Canon IXUS 960IS, but unfortunately this model has already obsoleted. The good thing for this model is, it has a titanium body, and my brother has tested its performance and quality and given a high rating on it.

I've tried to search some shops, but they either not selling this, or the price is still high.

Anyway I can get this around RM1k~1.2k? :P

No comments: