Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time for Japanese course?

I wonder why, suddenly they become so passionate about learning Japanese, really go and take the Japanese class in a tuition center.

Actually I'm OK with it because it's good for me to learn another foreign language, the only problem is the schedule. They prefer to go during weekdays after work, and I'll rather take it during weekends. So, no deal, and they've signed up for the course before me.

I used to thought I could learn Japanese and Korean after I got these 2 colleagues in my team, but in fact it's not. You'll learn faster from drama, trust me. Watch more movies and dramas, you'll find that one day, you've learnt a lot of Japansese and Korean.

Will I still take the course? Maybe, but if I do, it'll be next year. I'm not in rush in it. The main purpose I want to learn this is to be able to communicate with the Japanese and travel to Japan... maybe? haha!

Suddenly I found that there are so many things hide behind me, is there anything I don't know?

No comments: