Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another farewell


This time, is Abby. I can't remember when did she join the team.
Despite all the miscommunications among the team, actually she has a quite good performance. She did a hard work all the while.
I didn't give any word to her, actually I really don't know what should I say.
I'm not good in free talk, I have to admit that. Without a script or the outline of the speech, I don't really know what should I say in public.
There are lots of changes happened to CRM team. Another senior (> 1 year is considered a "senior" in our team) will also be leaving soon. Almost 90% of the members are newbies. The thing is, this is not only happened to CRM but the whole center. Sometimes we need seniors to stay because they are the people who know the best of your system and have the best knowledge of your team. But it's up to the management how can we keep these people with us.
Anyhow, I'm no longer in this team. The most I can say is: Good Luck.
Good luck to Abby! Good luck to the team!
and Good Luck to Everybody!

No comments: