Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The "boss" in my house

The "boss" in my house is only 3 years old (going to be 4 soon).
He has the "power" to order the whole family members to do whatever he wants us to do.
And he's "in charge" of some of the housework like open the door, off the light, seats arrangement, etc all under his order.
Whatever taken away has to be placed or returned back to its original place -- except his toys or those he throws.
He is the "teacher" in my house too, but what he does is just pointing at the picture and asking you to say in words.
Each of us have our direction to go when we go out, except when we are going out together.
He will watch my mum when she is cooking or preparing breakfast (if he wakes up before that), sometimes (actually most of the time) he will give a hand...

There are too many funny and interesting moments you can find from our 'boss', if he's not naughty, actually I'm really enjoying my times with him.

No comments: