Friday, June 17, 2011

Korean BBQ @ Hwangsil Garden, Neo Damansara

This is the second time I visited a full Korean restaurant, the boss is a Korean who can speak Japanese and one of my Japanese friend is their regular customer.

I almost lost my way when driving there, actually I didn't have any idea where were I going, I just followed the instructions from my friend (she got the instructions from another Japanese friend, in Japanese...), and I ended up turned into a wrong junction. After coming back and searched from the web then only I know that the restaurant is located in somewhere called Neo Damansara, Damansara Perdana. Just very very close to The Curve.

Something interesting is, I went with 3 friends together: 2 of them are Japanese and one Malaysian who can speak Japanese, so I have to use my really 'lauya' Japanese and try my very best to understand their conversations. But it's a good time for me to learn and practice my Japanese, although for sure it doesn't enough.

About the food quality itself, I can give a rating as 8. Taste good, not so spicy and truly original from Korea. I don't know the name for each dishes, so just show the pictures. I prefer the kimchi, spicy taufu soup, and the BBQ meats.


View from outside.
The side dishes... yummy yummy~~


Address:
Hwangsil Garden
Block F (F-1-1)
Neo Damansara
No.1, Jalan PJU 8/1
Damansara Perdana
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7724 2892

p/s: Eating Korean food reminds me of my Suju... haha! Especially they have been the ambassador for Korean food promotion this year...

No comments: