Monday, June 13, 2011

Angry Bird Fever

The event: World's Biggest Angry Birds Playground by Nokia

If you are an iPhone user, for sure you are totally familiar with the Angry Birds. Even if non-iPhone users like me, got to know this crazy little bird with only the head is showing and frowning eyes, use its body to hit a green piggy.

Recently this fella is getting more and more famous now, not only iPhone, but this event is held by Nokia, they are crazy about Angry Birds too!

It was last Saturday, it's just happened that I passed by Low Yat plaza and joined their activities. I registered myself and got a fan, and I'm one of those participants who hit the Guinness World Record of "Most people in a mobile phone game relay", I helped to create the record~~ Yeah!

My 'louya' mobile phone cannot install the game, but recently I just copied the Windows version from my friend, and also I found a web version can be installed and played in Google Chrome. Cool huh? Now Angry Birds is not only for iPhone users, but EVERYONE can play with it.

GO GO ANGRY BIRDS!! Let's GET ANGRY~~~!!

No comments: