Saturday, June 11, 2011

Moving

Many people are moving in my office. Some had just left today, some has tendered and will be leaving, for the other one, just decided not to continue.

When people tell me how they are disappointed with the policy, people and underpaid issue, I really don't know what should I say. I have been staying here for more than 6 years, but it doesn't mean that I enjoy the benefit here. I admit that many politics happened around, and I'm totally not satisfied with what I'm getting monthly now, and also my position has been.... can say that 'downgraded', as I was leading people previously.

Of course you can say I don't have any dream and ambition, that's why I don't have any intention to leave. But I have. I mean, I'm looking for a better future too, but the most I concern is the people that I'm working with, and also the environment. If you go to a new place, you have to start as a beginner, no matter you are joining as a level 1 staff or manager. You need to adopt everything from the start, including their working culture. You can choose your job scope, but you can't choose the people who work with you, not to mention to choose the boss.

When having a breakfast chat with some of the friends in the pantry, one guy mentioned, "If it's the HL last time...". Yes, my current boss HL used to be a strict and detailed boss before, some even think that she was harsh. But now she's being too nice. The worst thing is, somebody is challenging her patience and kindness. When we afraid that he will push her too far until she becomes strict to us again, I just got his message that, he won't continue.

Interesting huh? From what I've learned from working here is that, don't worry about anything, things will find their way to change and at the end, it won't be your concern anymore.

Good luck to those who are chasing their dreams. Hopefully you can find what you want in the future.

No comments: