Sunday, July 3, 2011

勉強している。。。

OK, I admit that it seems crazy for me.
I'm not sure what's the purpose for me to take this again, but the only feeling I have for now, is I wish I could have the Memory Bread (记忆面包) from Doraemon so that I can eat everything into my mind. But then....... I think I'll be very very full......
I know it could be hard for me if I failed again this time, although I don't really take it so seriously to pass. But just because I have never been taking it seriously, now I have to do last minute study so hard.
I have been asking myself why I want to do this, maybe it's just... I have to get something as a proof for me that I have done and completed something. I know even if I get the paper, it doesn't mean anything to me. They thought that passing this test I can support Japanese, it's impossible!
OK, back to my books....>.<"

No comments: