Saturday, July 30, 2011

Quit smoking in correct way

I've just finished another month of the training. This time, only 4 attendees, but coincidentally, all of them are smokers.

Actually I'm quite sensitive to cigarettes. I can smell it if somebody smokes around me. Luckily my family members and most of my closed friends don't smoke. Everybody know how cigarette will harm your health, but because of certain reasons, they just feel like smoking can help them releasing their stress, or even some think that smoking can let them look smarter.

Nowadays, after the awareness of health, many people start taking some actions to quit smoking. However, if you are the one you have to find the right way, otherwise you will be ended up like those who involved in Chantix lawsuit, suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts.

Anyhow, as you understand that, smoking is not good for health. For whichever reason, just quit if you are still care about your loved ones.

No comments: