Monday, July 18, 2011

Putrajaya Flower & Garden Festival 2011

I went to Putrajaya for the Floral 2011 last Sunday, this time we went at night. Last year my family also visited the Floral 2010, but since we went during daytime and also it was the first few days, the flowers were still nice and fresh, this time, especially for those used for decorations, are almost withered. Anyhow, I'm still glad that I had been joining the event.

Traffic Jam
The Bridge
Night view at Putrajaya
KFC
Got Pizza Hut also
Far far away.......
Ignore my lousy camera & skill...
Wayang Kulit

Putrajaya Flower & Garden Festival 2011

Date: 9th - 17th July 2011
Venue: Waterfront, Precinct 2, Putrajaya
Theme: Roses Are Forever

Opening Hours:
9am – 10pm (Monday-Thursday)
9am – 12midnight (Friday-Sunday)

2 comments:

Casendra said...

U also visited ah? Night time somemore... really diff view woh. I always went there during day time, kekeke... easier to take photos :P havent share out yet tim...

Yoke Fun said...

share la... I'm sure your skill is better than me... hehe