Saturday, July 30, 2011

Some updates......

Here comes the second half of year 2011, and it's also my 7th month joining the Quality and Training team.

At the beginning, I was still thinking of my time at helpdesk. Always imagine I'm still taking calls, and sometimes I practice my call scripts too. Anyhow, after a few months here, I start getting used to working as a QA and I'm a 'part-time' trainer for Mandarin too... hehe...

If I want to differentiate the work as a QA and helpdesk, the most obvious part is, QA's work is quite routine. Every month repeat the same thing, when you finish one round for this month, the next round will be coming soon. But still it's challenging, especially now I have to deal with at least 20~30 different people every month. Not including the training and orientation some more.

Then do I like this job?
Eh... I can't say like or don't like. I think I still need more time to fit into my position.
The good thing is, I don't feel resistant to work.
I'm working in a great team, with great manager, great teammates... what else I'm expecting?
Maybe the next one I would expect is............... higher salary. hehehe

No comments: