Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another shocking news

Previously, she said she'll stay. Today, she changed her mind.

Whether or not the 'reason' that she provided is a reason or an excuse, it doesn't matter anymore. The fact is, she doesn't have 'heart' on here.

So now, for all the 'seniors', only 2 of us left. It's interesting. How am I gonna 'bring up' these 'young kids' until they can be independent? I myself even cannot be fully independent yet, not to mention bringing up others.

He talked to me, tried to get me to stand on his side. I'm still a bit reserved on this. Actually, it's very easy to gain my trust, just you may not know the way and skill.

I have signed my name on, there is no turning back. But anyhow, I've finally told him my suggestion. Just see how..... everyone will have their way to survive. I hope that I can find mine too.

No comments: