Friday, December 4, 2009

Talk...

After so long, I finally had a chance to really sit down and talk with him, in depth.

I told him the truth. I told him the crisis that we are having at the moment. Many people don't want to stay because of disappointment and frustration, if he doesn't make a move, we will be leaving, I might be one of them.

He is still new. He just takes over the role, he doesn't really know what to do yet. I told him, it's not just about money, we need to be recognized, appreciated and taken care about. It doesn't need to be grand, something just a simple thing can deliver the message and show your feeling.

To be frank, I'm really scared. The future is unknown to me. I don't like this feeling. What else do we left that can keep us together? Nothing.

I'm not sure if I have said things right, or if he could get me right. I don't want to make things complicated. Even if we all have to be separated at the end, I still hope that only the good memory will be kept with us.

No comments: