Thursday, December 17, 2009

The thing finally comes

Finally, what we were keep saying before, finally came to me.

Instead of pages of papers, now only 2 sheets left: my copy and their copy. It's quite sad and disappointed when I saw he passed me the 'papers'. Does it mean that I have to start finding my new way to go? Does it mean I have to be prepared to end here?

The economy isn't that bad here. At least some of them who left all got better offer, much much more better than here. Is that the reason why we don't have many applicants? People compare, everyone will sure look for better opportunity.

I told him, we are here because our 'heart' is here. But now, they are pushing us away. Our 'heart' has no value. You just keep your gdf or whatever, we just have our own way.

I don't think there is any negotiation can be done here. But since I have already promised, no matter what, I have to stay, at least for now. He said, when it's unfreezed, he'll put me as top priority. But, who cares? It's just empty promise. He doesn't have the authority to promise anything.

I like my job, I like my work, I like the people here. But, it seems that they left me no choice.

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

wei, you seem having some kind of difficuilty with your work le...

Try to look out for other offier, if possibe!!

Yoke Fun said...

yes... it's really hard to pull myself together..