Saturday, December 26, 2009

On Christmas Day



Christmas deco at Leisure Mall

I met with my best friend on this holiday, I thought she would be busy as this is supposed to be their 'big day' for her religion. Good news is, she still had time to meet with me in the afternoon.

We were leisuring around in the Leisure Mall, chit-chating, visiting bookshop and video shop until the dinner time. After that, I was brought to a 'special place', in purpose by somebody, where I actually didn't really feel comfortable with it.

I don't have any prejudice against any religion, but for me, I just try not to limit my thinking into a certain region and set any boundary on it. I just believe that, any thinking that is initially good for human being should be accepted.

To be frank, I was a bit shocked and scared when I knew it was done in purpose. Of course I respect any thinking for anyone, but I just want to keep myself to be free, that's all.

Anyhow, it's still happy to be with my best friend on this holiday.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

Gosh, i wonder how long i haven't been catch up with friends!!!

Merry X'mas ...