Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hard days

It's very torturing when you know that everyone around you are going to leave but you may have to stay, and the worst of all, you still have to get shocking news everyday.

No more PPH (paid public holiday), no newcomer, no backup, not applying leave, SLA is dropping, people are leaving, your hardwork is not appreciated, you are like nobody in this organization, nobody really cares if you stay or leave......

I don't mind doing more work, it's not new to me after all. What I really feel dismotivating, is the way that we are treated. We used to be busy, we used to had conflicts among each other, but at least for some of us, we were working as a team, and further than that, we were like friends or family. By holding our hands, we could get through all the barriers. But now, thing changed.

They said they care, but they are leaving. They feel upset and angry as well when we got shocking news again. But how long they will need to get this? Just a month, after that, they will be free, will be released. And if I stay, I have to take all these by myself, alone.

Some suggested me to follow their steps, but it's not easy. At least I have to find a place where I can settle down, I don't want to make any sudden suggestion and then feel regreted. Once you decide to walk away, there is no turning back.

I still have a month time to think. Think about my career, think about my future, think about myself...... who knows. Maybe, god will lead my way.

No comments: