Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday night (actually is Sunday early morning)...

My brother is attending his friend's wedding in other state, so I have the chance to use the internet today as I usually not allowed to.

I missed my last JP class in 2009 last week because of my best friend's wedding. Next class, will be next year. Which means that, I'll be 'free' for these few Saturdays.

Just had my blood test this morning, have to use the coupon before end of this year. The lady had inserted the needle into my arms twice. It's quite hurt... for me.

I'm watching the "Twightlight" over and over again. It's been a year since this movie was first on cinema. Previously, I don't understand why the second episode of this movie can be so popular, but now I know. After you have watched the first story, you can't wait to see how the story goes. I'll see it, maybe tomorrow?

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

hahaha...a ranting before X'mas huh??

Merry X'mas!!!