Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Changing workstation... again

It's too frequent, until I can't really remember how many N times I have moved my workstation. And today, I moved again.

Everytime I moved to a new place, I need to take time to get used to the new environment again. The best part is, finally I can sit at the innermost place... no more 'road side'.... and I can have very 'beautiful' floor-to-ceiling glass windows at the side and enjoy the 'nice view'...... although it's not really that nice while just looking at the building next to us.

All the Mandarin agents are sitting together in a line now, but sooner or later they will still need to be relocated to another side far far away from here. I really hate this and hate this kind of decision. I wonder what is in their 'genious' mind... but they are the one who made the decision, I can't do anything but just follow...

I have been working until 8pm++ over a week...... tomorrow, I'll try to leave on time (the N times I said this... sigh...)

No comments: