Friday, January 8, 2010

Susan's LD + Our 'anniversary' in CRM



It's quite emotional on Susan's last day in CRM. We have been working together since the very beginning when this team was first built up. We are like the 'pioneers' of CRM.

4 years, it's not short actually, especially when we are together going through all these years. All the ups and downs, good days and bad days that we have experienced. There are many changes happened to us, but at the end, we were still able to get through.

Susan, Liz, Kim Lee, Tat Kee and I actually also need to 'celebrate' our "anniversary" for tomorrow because we have been in RCC for full 4 years. Actually Tomomi and Izumi also the same but Tomomi is in Japan now, and Izumi actually has left for 1/2 year and came back to the team.

I don't know how many 'anniversary' I still want to 'celebrate' here, but I believe that I won't be staying here until I retire... maybe someday, there will be another 'opportunity' for me somewhere...

It's sad to say goodbye to anybody, but no matter what, we still need to be grateful and say farewell. Wishing for all the best for her.

Good Luck and Farewell, Susan!

No comments: