Sunday, January 3, 2010

Avatar 3D



This is the second time I watched this movie, this time, it's in 3D. Frankly speaking, this is not as excited as I expected. The extra RM5 surcharge, doesn't really worth watching, but worth trying.

Although it's no more excitement, the second-time experience is still good. This is a great movie, no doubt about that. Some of the scenes and pictures are still flashing through my head even though the movie has ended for so long.

Today, is also the gathering with 2 of my ex-colleagues. We worked together in the school before. It's quite rare for me to still keep contact and meet up with my ex-colleagues, they are one of them... for more specifically, only she.

I try to keep my working thing away from my head in these 2 days, but tomorrow, I have to get back to my 'battlefield', to continue facing those unknown challege ahead of me. The worst thing is, I don't know what will happen, especially when most of them are leaving. How this team is going to be, how the people here is going to be, I really have no idea. Anyhow, as it's unpredictable future, since I have decided to stay, I have to accept everything in front of me and overcome it.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

hey, i heard Avatar has quite a lot of good review. Wonder if i can squeeze my time for it.

Gosh, what happen to your company?? why is everyone leaving and you choose to stay??