Friday, May 16, 2008

Farewell Fiza~~!! Farewell Ling~~!!

Don't know why, recently got so many people are 'jumping' into their new oppties. Of course it's good that if they have better offers, but when there are quite a number of people around you are leaving or have left, then it may feel a bit... sad.

Today is the last working day for 2 of my colleagues, both also are quite close to me. Now I've missed one of my lunch buddy, and one chatting buddy, does it mean I'll be more lonely in the future? :(

Anyhow, be frank, I'm also looking for a 'better future' in my life. When you are keep in the same place for long, it'll not only make you feel bored with your daily work, but also frustrating you a lot. Life needs some changes, especially when it comes to certain stages.

So, wishing for best luck and best future for all my friends, and of course, for me as well.

No comments: