Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby 9th Month

My nephew has his 9th month old birthday on the Labours' Day. We brought him to the shopping mall, although most of the time he's sleeping in my mum's and his mum's arms.

Usually people said 七坐八爬, meaning that when babys are 7-month old, they'll learn how to sit, and how to craw in 8 months. But I wonder if it's because he's a premmie? or it's because of his character? He never stays still when he's very active. My mum tried to teach him how to sit, but everytime she put him to the floor, he'll tends to stretch his hands and reach things from far, end up he'll nearly fall down.

Yet, he still learn 'push up'... my mum said it's a 'push up', because he'll use his arms to support his body by face lying to the floor, and use his legs to push up and down.

He's still a cheerful baby (except when he's not in 'good mood'), and doesn't afraid of strangers. He's not so chubby as what other babys do, but still he's growing tall very fast. As he's growing up, it's more difficult and tiring to take care of him.

You know what, now I'm very good in carrying baby, feeding him, even changing diapers, changing clothes, have also been my very good skills. Who said you have to be a mother to learn how to take care of a baby?

No comments: