Sunday, May 4, 2008

just blogging...

I purposely open this blog just for paid post (because most of them only support full English blogs). But I didn't expect that, just to increase the traffic and create interims for my paid posts, I have to update it so frequently. And another unexpected thing is, I've gradually improved my English writing.

Maybe you don't know that, actually almost everything when I write an English post, I have to open the dict.cn page at the same time. Not many bloggers do that, huh? haha

Of course my best language is still Chinese, sometimes when I think that I can't really express so well in English, I'll also write the same contents in my Chinese blog. That's why my friend doubt that why I wrote the same thing in 2 different blogs.

It's been quite some time I haven't got any paid post, it might because I'm not really standby and keep updating the page in front of the computer. But anyhow, I'm still keep updating my blog. dunno why... maybe just to keep my friends update about me before they forget me. It's quite hard to keep something update, huh?

No comments: