Monday, May 5, 2008

Turn down

Finally, I've turned down the offer.

I don't know if it's a correct decision, as it could be my golden opportunity to make a change in my career. But anyhow, I've decided to stay at my current position.

It might not be good because as long as I'm staying here, I'll still be placed in the same position. I'll not be able to see any progression on me. But, after so much efforts and works I've put in, I don't want to give up all this and start all over again in another place, it's quite a waste for me. Furthermore, the 'future' that they offered, actually not a place that I want to go.

However, the future is still unknown for me. It might not be my best choice, but I've made the decision, no matter it's good or not, I still need it keep it on. The future, just leave it to my fate.

No comments: