Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back to normal

My dad just can't wait to get back his car, so now I'm no longer driving to work anymore. But still, my dad drive me to the office.

I've been driving to lunch for almost 2 weeks (deduct my ALs and when I went out with others), but now I've to walk again. Wonder if the guards are curious about how come I sometimes in the driver's seat but sometimes I just use my feet.

When I thought that I have to be 'tortured' by prolonged waiting time in the bus station again, I saw my colleague after work. And it was such a coincidence that, I met her in the entrance and guard house. She dropped me to one place that my dad could come and pick me up.

Tomorrow will be my 'chicken rice day'... hopefully he'll be on time this time, and I don't need to walk under the burning sun again.

No comments: