Friday, May 9, 2008

Last day of driving

After my dad has been staying in a rest home for 2 weeks after his operation, now it's the time for me to return back the car to him. That means, start from next week, I would need to go back and take buses again for work.

Actually driving for me is quite "excited", it's something like riding on a roller coaster, especially when you are sorrounded by the "100kmh drivers". Of course I don't need to 'challenge' them, but most of the time the stress come especially when you are in a narrow road, they are like dinasours chasing behind you.

I admit that I'm not yet an experienced driver, but still, the good thing about driving is, you can control your time (except traffic jam...), without waiting for those lazy drivers to send you back.

I think it's time for me to get my own car... but I've been talking abt this for so long haven't I? hahaha!

No comments: