Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My favourite watch

My last watchband was broken, since then I have been wearing a RM10 watch bought from Leisure Mall until now (the best part is, nobody realized it…). In fact I am always dreaming of getting a high quality branded watch to reward myself, rather than keep wearing cheap watches in my life.

However, it’s not easy to get something good and also you like it so much. I don’t mind spending for it, as long as it worth the price, for example the famous jaquet droz. Its class, quality, elegant look is somehow very attractive to most watch-lovers.

To choose a nice watch, besides looking at the appearance, its function and duration also very important. For sure you won’t want to buy a watch that is easily broken, or irresistible to water and shock. And of course, it has to suit your wrist well, otherwise no matter how good is the quality and functionality, it’s meaningless if it doesn’t match with you.

You may never think that you would need so much considerations just to select a watch, of course it’s depends on your own preference and the ‘love at first sight’ chemistry. Sometimes you’ll buy it without thinking so much, just because you like it.

No comments: