Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mothers Day Glitter Graphics

Today, is a special day. What makes it so special this year, is we have 2 mothers in our family to celebrate Mother's Day: my mum and my sis of course.

But anyway, it seems that since the little fella was born, I also need to take care of him everyday (when my parents need help), so I'm also become his 'half mum' more than his mum.

This afternoon, when I was in a departmental store, the lady promoter who helped us to choose the milk powder for my nephew, thought that I was his mother... hahaha! Mum said, when she was in my age she's a mother of 3 kids. But now, even though I don't have my own kid, but I still can experience what a mother does almost everyday, doesn't it quite enough for me??? :P

Wishing my MUM, my SIS and ALL MOTHERS around the world...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and STAY HEALTHY & HAPPY all the way!!

No comments: