Monday, June 16, 2008

Love, Baby

My sis and brother-in-law had brought his son back to Malacca last week. And at the same night, was where I rarely see my parents slept so well, from before late night, until the next morning, without disturbance.

If my sis can take her responsibility to take care of her own precious son for at least one day per week, then my parents will have less burden and can take some rest, at least not 365-days childcare.

But just coming to the middle of the day, we started to feel a bit weird and bored. Without the little devil shouting around and disturbing others, we were just like something missing in the air. Are we starting to depend on the little fella in our life?

Of course, we were so happy when my sis brought back our little precious home, although he started to cry when he saw my mum and wanted my mum to carry him, but still, we missed his cry so much...

There are some contradiction sometimes in our life, if he's always by our side, we feel no freedom and he's always disturbing our life, but when he's not around, we'll miss him so much.......

No comments: