Sunday, June 8, 2008

Singapore Trip Day #5 - Journey Home

Date: 04/06/2008 Wednesday
Bkt Batok - IMM Building (dunno where...) - Home


I had to move around 7am, as need to catch up the bus at 8am back to KL. The station is in the IMM Building. I really didn't know the location actually.


I couldn't even managed to take a picture of the whole building from outside (the taxi's window was too dirty and blur, only dust and reflection would be shown). This is the picture I took before I stepped into the entrance.


Anyone don't know the way and also want to take a bus from here to KL, please take note that, the station is just behind the Burger King restaurant.


I just had a check, and found that the IMM Building is actually in Jurong East (one of the MRT terminals).


Taken from the bus. Goodbye Singapore~~!! I'm sure will be back soon.

No comments: