Friday, June 20, 2008

Body Checkup

My nephew was having a regular body checkup yesterday, and this is his development:
- Weight = ~8.1 kg
- Height = ~75cm

Maybe because he's a premie, his body size is relatively smaller than other normal babies. My sis told me, she met a mother in the hospital, her baby is just 5-mths old but already weigh 7.7 kg!

But it's alright, as long as the baby is healthy, it's nothing else matters. The doctor said everything is fine with him anyhow, his eating and sleeping habits, health, weight, height..... all normal. Although he's a premie, except his body size, in terms of his health condition, it's not much difference with the normals.

Of course the credit must goes to my parents, especially my mum, because of their intensive care for him, my sis wouldn't be so relax and easy. I still remember how cranky and emotionally unstable during his early months, now we are very grateful that we can have a healthy, cheerful, cute, lovely and playful little baby with us.

No comments: