Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anyone wanna help me to verify this?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

If there wasn't so many SMS cheating cases over there on the press, I would had believed in this already. RM14,000 prizes to win! How attractive is it~~~

Actually I should have thanked my telecomm service provider, for all these years, although there were so many cheating SMS around, but luckily I never received such SMS (some says the telecomm company provided their customers' mobile numbers to these companies for money...) .

But just when I was so grateful and appreciated for it, all of a sudden, I got this crazy SMS! I wondered why still got people believe in this? I just read the news last month, another lady became the victim! And this time she has lost RM200,000!! Gosh! If she wasn't very rich, how long she needed to save RM200,000 for herself? Now everything just gone with the wind! News

Anyhow, what if it's real? Is there anyone want to help me to make a call to them to verify? :P I'll share the prize with you if it's real.... hehehe

No comments: