Friday, June 6, 2008

Singapore Trip Day #2 - Long journey for curry fish head

Date: 01/06/08
Bkt Batok - Woodlands - Orchard - Changi - Bkt Batok



We were in the Woodlands for the whole morning, until I met up with my friend, and heading towards the most famous shopping arena in this country. But we were only managed to shop 2 malls due to the short of time, and later on we need to move to another place for dinner.


My lunch, I don't think I can find it in Malaysia.


Part of the Orchard Rd, the way when we went out and prepared to move to another destination.


Started our long long journey to the other side of the country, just to taste the famous curry fish head.


This is the place we had our dinner.


This is IT~~ the CURRY FISH HEAD~~~ ^_^ Y


The harbour and the seaside.


The resort in the nightfall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic! and nice food!
i want to go Singapore too!!!