Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surprise~~~!!



Here comes another suprise from my ex-classmate, without any prior notice or announcement, we suddenly found his ROM (Registration of Marriage) photos posted up to facebook.

Actually I have lost contact with him for long, I just heard something about him from some of the friends, and also from his friendster. Gotta know that he has been 'flying' around the world for the past few years, but not known that he has settled down in Singapore.

But since he's had his ROM in Singapore, does that means he's the #? classmate in my secondary school becoming a Singaporean? Wow... it seems so many people has been migrated to this country. Hmm... I might need to think about that too? haha

There are lots of "surprises" coming up, and I'm expecting to see many stunning faces after that. Hehe... of course it'll not be from me... but who knows?

Anyway, congratulations to all the "surprises", wishing them a long life together, and live happily ever after!

No comments: