Sunday, June 8, 2008

Singapore Trip Day #4 - Running out of time

Date: 03/06/2008
Bkt Batok - Woodlands - Ang Mo Kio - Woodlands - Bkt Batok


I should have spent more time on walking around, especially today should be my 'shopping' day. But by the time we walked out, it's already later than afternoon. And I spent much of my time at the same place, when I decided to walk away by myself, it's already 5pm. T_T

It's quite a waste for me as this was the longest time I stayed in this country (5D4N). But it's ok, shopping is just my second purpose here. It's just...... if I wouldn't want to walk around, I might not be staying this long. And I really thought that I could go more places....


Nice view from high. Can we ever see this in Malaysia?


The MRT station nearby.


Finally I was able to walk away, and this is my only destination.


The mall at the station that I just 'passed through' because really short of time. I actually went behind of this building to get some cheaper stuff.

My friend was quite worried when knew that I used my only < 1 hour time to go there. I know it's very much in hurry. But if I didn't walk there, I'll be more regret as this has already been my least shopping trip to Singapore.


My dinner: black pepper venison (deer meat) with rice


After a heavy rain at night, the car park was flooded. But I'm not sure whether it's because of the rain or the leaking pipe.


Vista Point, I didn't walk in, just passed by.


See? 1 bag go 2 bags back... hahahaha

No comments: