Thursday, June 5, 2008

Singapore Trip Day #1 - Lost in the custom

Date: 31/05/2008
Bangsar - Johore -> Singapore - Novena - Bukit Batok



It sounds embarrasing, this definitely not my first time to Singapore, and also not my first time to pass the custom. But still, I didn't really have any idea how to fill up what form and I forgot to bring along my friend's house address.

I had somebody who went along with me, but she just left far in front before I could ask her for help. If the custom didn't allow any phone calls, I think I might have lost and stuck in the custom... =.="

It's my first day experience for my Singapore trip. Since we were departing at 2.30pm, by the time reaching the destination it's already 8 at night. We did not have much time to travel around, moreover actually I was staying in different place with my friend, so just go home and rest.

And I've met my new friend, YF (hehehe... same YF as mine...).

No comments: