Thursday, August 21, 2008

Adventure in the jungle~~

It's my Team Lead's idea to travel to the waterfall. I really didn't expect that, the journey could be so adventurous and exciting! However, it's good to have such a group activity together, especially if you are in a team, after all the busy works and stresses, we still can have fun and outing together.



This is what we call "Nature". Can you hear the sound of the stream?



Jungle-tracking... see the bushes, we could just squeeze ourselves through.
Can see where am I?



This is what I call "Adventure"... maybe you see nothing here, but the water actually was very fast...



Here is our destination. The Chiling Waterfall.



Another side of the view.



Actually I like this place.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

wow...what a great adventureous trip!!!